WE WELCOME YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN WITH OPEN ARMS
- At Nagarjuna Vidyaniketan every child is considered equal and anyone is welcome to join us.
- That is why we have tried to administer an admissions procedure that is reasonable, impartial and fair-minded so that your child feels encouraged to begin learning with a clean slate.
- TAKE THE FIRST STEP TO ENSURE A BRIGHT FUTURE FOR YOUR CHILD
- Enquiries for admissions usually come from various sources – website, advertisements, emails, referrals, walk-in customers, as well as from unit schools.
- The Admission Department Staff attends to these enquiries and informs parents to fill up the Registration Forms available on the website or at the Admission Office of the School. The Admission Officer checks all the forms received on a daily basis. The parent is called to check for availability of the child, and the date for the Admission Interview/ Assessment is fixed.
- Prospective students of all levels will have to appear for a Entrance test on the scheduled day, before they are enrolled. Children applying for Grade I to VIIl are tested on the grade-appropriate concepts in English, Math and EVS /Science. For Kindergarten children, it is an interaction session, where the Admissions Officer checks to see if the child is ready to be admitted in the class for which he/she has applied. The purpose of the Entrance test is to group prospective students with children of the same age and skill sets.