- Uphold Constitutional values such as socialism, secularism, democracy, republician character, justice, liberty, equality, fraternity, human dignity and the unity and integrity of the Nation.
- Keep pace with the 21st century and the global trends in various disciplines.
- Provide ample scope for physical, intellectual and social development of students.
- Integrate innovations in pedagogy, knowledge and application, such as human sciences with technological innovations.
- Nurture Life-Skills by prescribing curricular and co-curricular activities to help improve self-esteem, empathy towards others and different cultures etc.
- Promote inclusivity by providing equal opportunities to all students.