- Nursery wing function as an extension of your home. The teaching is informal with specially designed curriculum to facilitate the psycho-motor skills.
- The focus is on learning by doing. Hence all learning is through play and interactive activities. They are exposed to the rich experiences of daily life and are helped to learn social behavior and proper communication skills.
- Programmes are designed to teach by play, songs, sports and creative activities. They learn discipline, to eat by themselves, enjoy singing, music, learn alphabets, numbers, rhymes, stories and enjoy coming to school.
- A child’s mind is like a sponge and absorbs knowledge readily. Celebrations like Fruit salad day, Grand Parents day, Festivals, Field Trips etc. fill their days
Classes I and II follow a well-balanced academic curriculum with English, Hindi, EVS, Mathematics as the core subjects and Computer Science, General Knowledge. Music, Dance, Art&Craft and Physical Education as essential support subjects.
The foundation of education is strengthened. Small projects, Learning by doing, Formal teaching, regular Work sheets etc. develop the intellect. Computer classes from the 1st std, Field trips, games, activities, competitions, use of the Interactive E-Boards in every class, periodic assessment contribute to comprehensive education. Skill development programme with 21st century learning objective of developing.
Students expand their knowledge, communication skills, reasoning skills and problem solving skills become more complex and the academic curriculum evolves to prepare students for High school. Program prepare the students thoroughly to face the CBSE examination with regular assignments, projects, extra classes that enable the students to achieve good results.
Computer Lab: Fully equipped computer labs, qualified teachers assist students one on one to acquire technical knowledge.Interactive White Boards: It is installed in all classes bring alive the lessons in the classroom. Knowledge is available at the click of a mouse. A picture is worth a thousand words! Concepts are easily explained and recall of lesson is high.Field Trips are organized to meet the 21st century learning skills with the objective of teaching Social responsibily and Values.
Senior Secondary School
- Uphold Constitutional values such as socialism, secularism, democracy, republician character, justice, liberty, equality, fraternity, human dignity and the unity and integrity of the Nation;
- Keep pace with the 21st century and the global trends in various disciplines;
- Provide ample scope for physical, intellectual and social development of students;
- Integrate innovations in pedagogy, knowledge and application, such as human sciences with technological innovations;
- Nurture Life-Skills by prescribing curricular and co-curricular activities to help improve self-esteem, empathy towards others and different cultures etc.;
- Promote inclusivity by providing equal opportunities to all students;
The curriculum aims to:
- Enhance self-awareness and explore innate potential;
- Promote capabilities related to goal setting, decision making and lifelong learning;
- Develop thinking skills, problem solving and creativity;
- Nurture communication and interpersonal skills;
- Inculcate values;
- Foster cultural learning and international understanding in an interdependent society;
- Acquire the ability to utilize technology and information for the betterment of humankind;
- Strengthen knowledge and attitude related to livelihood skills;
- Develop the ability to appreciate art and showcase talents;
- Promote physical fitness, health and well-being.
104, IVRI Road, Behind CRPF, Ramagondanahalli, Yelehanka Hobli, Bengaluru North, Bengaluru – 560 064