Teaching – Learning at Nagarjuna Vidyaniketan
Learning at Nagarjuna Vidyaniketan is comprehensive and multi-dimensional. We follow a multi-disciplinary approach to education. Our teaching practices are oriented towards self-learning interest, ability and learning at one’s own pace. It is based on concepts and not the gross content. It is child-friendly, value driven and in relation to real life.
- Concept based teaching
- Learning at one’s own pace
- Student-led research
- Team learning
- Individual attention
- Learning based on understanding of concepts
- Value inculcation through discussion and debate
- Incremental learning – based on abilities and understanding
- Indian culture – a learning resource
- Personalized individual attention.
104, IVRI Road, Behind CRPF, Ramagondanahalli, Yelehanka Hobli, Bengaluru North, Bengaluru – 560 064